Every Scar has a story to tell, it will surely remind you of a specific event it may be a good or a bad tale. However, a lot of people nowadays are very conscious when it comes to their appearance, a little scar can impact someone’s confidence. As they say, every problem always has solutions so as the scar. There are tons of effective ways on how to reduce scar appearance and did you know that it can be treated with and scar treatment oils?
Here are the essential oils that can reduce the appearance of Scars:
• Lavender Essential Oil – Topical application of it doesn’t just heal the skin wound but this oil also promotes cell and tissue growth that is essential to repair the damaged skin. It has antibiotics, antioxidants, and antiseptic contents that can treat scars.
• Tea Tree Oil – This oil is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral contents that are very helpful to speed up skin healing. It can be applied topically to the damaged skin area.
• Carrot seeds essential Oil- This contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that are good in treating skin scars. This is cheaper compared to other oil and sold over the counter.
• Cedar Wood Essential Oil- Skin conditions like scars can be revitalized using this one of the best scar treatment oils since it contains anti-inflammatory and it soothes pain. However, an allergic reaction may occur to sensitive skins.
• Coconut Oil- It is known to heal affected skin areas because of its anti-oxidants and moisturizing effect on the skin. It’s composed of fatty acids and nutrients that are good for skin healing. It also increases collagen production.
• Vitamin E Oil- Vitamin E keeps the skin moisture and maintains collagen production that is good for skin protection and skin healing. You can find it in any store effortlessly.